We are searching for a talented Graphic Designer / Art Director to join our team ideally March1st 2022.
In your role you will be responsible for the visual identity of JUKSEREI. The position requires a person with strong design skills, close attention to detail and someone who is ready to grow in the position and within the company. We offer an unlimited part-time position around min. 24-32 hours / week based at our office in Berlin Mitte-Kreuzberg.
- You are responsible for the visual Brand DNA and the development of Jukserei’s ‘look and feel’ (online & print)
- You are responsible for the overall design and visual language of our website
- You will design creative graphic campaigns for the online store, social media and newsletters
- As part of the marketing team you are responsible for the visual implementation of our marketing strategies on all channels
- Within the marketing team you develop extraordinary concepts for new collections (themes, content, text)
- Designing lookbooks for the new collections and maintaining Jukserei’s lookbook history
- Designing and illustrating postcards, posters, bags and other items
- Planning photo shoots as well as coordinating and actively participating in post-production tasks such as image editing and retouching for campaigns, online content and print material
- Creative development and maintenance of the brand appearance: research of fonts, different styles and templates for our website
- Independently communicating with (print) service providers: conception, confirmation of print data, quality control as well as research to expand our cooperation with external service providers
Skills and qualifications
- 2+ years of professional experience in the field of graphic design / art direction, ideally in an e-commerce company or an agency
- Very good knowledge of visual design programs - Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Professional experience in creating design templates, specially for e-commerce, social media and digital marketing
- Experience in the successful implementation of offline design projects: Product packaging, flyers, merchandise, print publications and you have a good understanding of print processes
- You are passionate about design and contemporary art and bring creativity and conceptual strength; you will be able to combine typography, graphics and other design elements to create outstanding designs
- You are detail-oriented with the ability to create and deliver polished designs under tight deadlines
- Cross-functional work in small teams gives you great pleasure
- Highly motivated and a high level of initiative; ability to work independently in support of creative goals and business objectives
- Fluent in German and English
- Responsibility and influence on decision making through your daily tasks
- Independent work and ’flexible’ working hours
- Creative freedom and a high degree of personal responsibility
- A workplace in a light-flooded loft in the heart of Berlin, just a stone’s throw away from Checkpoint Charlie
- A creative, open minded and international team as well as a lot of HYGGE and the finest coffee from one of Berlin's best coffee roasteries.
- A great employee and family & friends discount on the entire collection
Are you excited? We look forward to hearing from you! Please send us your application (en/ge) including CV, short motivation letter and portfolio as soon as possible but no later than 30th January to email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding the position please do not hesitate to contact us.