BISTAD · REPAIR-WACHS FÜR BIENENWACHSTÜCHER
With a Repair Beeswax Cube you can easily refresh your used beeswax wraps yourself or make your own! The cube consists of Danish beeswax from the green fund, organic jojoba oil and resin. Use the beeswax repair cubes when your beeswax wraps are worn and cracked. There are multiple refreshments in a single cube.
- Local beeswax from Denmark
- Organic jojoba oil
BISTAD beeswax is part of the Green Fund, meaning it comes from beehives where neither pesticides nor antibiotics are used.
HOW TO USE THE REPAIR CUBE:
- Place your beeswax wraps on parchment paper in a baking tray.
- Grate the beeswax cube over the wraps using a grater.
- Put the tray in the oven at 100 degrees until the beeswax has melted.
- Remove the tray after 3 min and spread the beeswax with a brush.
- Carefully lift the beeswax wrap off the baking tray.
- Move it a bit while holding it. The beeswax hardens quickly.
BISTAD is a small Danish social enterprise with a mix of various key personnel, vulnerable citizens, and volunteers from all age groups. Everyone is involved in the daily work, from taking care of the bees to the production of their local and sustainable products. Through this meaningful work, the focus shifts away from the challenges of everyday life and helps create an effective environmental therapy framework for their employees.
At BISTAD, the most important bottom line is the social one, rather than the economic one, and all profits are reinvested in social work. The work is about creating value for the vulnerable citizens who come to them, with a focus on quality of life and personal development. BISTAD is a registered social enterprise, which means they annually document that they meet the conditions for this.